[sharp-discuss] FW: AutoSharp via ccp4i: borwser page won't open automatically

Boaz Shaanan bshaanan at bgu.ac.il
Wed Apr 29 13:36:00 CEST 2015

Hi Clemens,

Thanks for your prompt reply. In ccp4-6.5/share/ccp4i/etc/unix/configure.def
I have a line:

HYPERTEXT_VIEWER          _text                     firefox

Is that what you mean? It opens fine from within ccp4i (when I ask for example for doc files). Or should there be another place for this definition to look for?

 Cheers,

           Boaz

Boaz Shaanan, Ph.D.
Dept. of Life Sciences
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105
Israel

E-mail: bshaanan at bgu.ac.il
Phone: 972-8-647-2220  Skype: boaz.shaanan
Fax:   972-8-647-2992 or 972-8-646-1710