[sharp-discuss] SHARP-ERR-0001: Error in bomb : STATUS = WRONG_HARDWARE

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Thu Aug 6 18:14:30 CEST 2015

Hi Ed,

On Thu, Aug 06, 2015 at 10:55:43AM -0500, Edward Evans wrote:
> Receive the following error using Sharp V 2.8.2 9 (sushi 3.10.20)

Please update to the latest SHARP 2.8.5 and Sushi/autoSHARP
3.10.5. See

  http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/news.html

> with ccp4: SHARP-ERR-0001: Error in bomb : STATUS = WRONG_HARDWARE.
> Ran the checkBDG.sh and no problem seen.

The releases after 16.03.2015 will not require separate licence keys
for each machine you want to run the software on. So it is very likely
that problem disappears once you have updated.

Does that work? If not we'll have to look into something else (maybe
via sharp-develop at globalphasing.com if it gets to specific for your
installation/site).