[sharp-discuss] New snapshot release of the Global Phasing SHARP/autoSHARP software

SHARP Developers sharp-develop at globalphasing.com
Thu Feb 6 18:38:34 CET 2020

Dear SHARP users,

We are pleased to announce a new release of our software that includes
some improvements and fixes, which are again based on very valuable
feedback from a number of users. We greatly appreciate everyone's
effort in reporting any issue they encounter and requirements they
wish to formulate.

The run_autoSHARP.sh interface will now create Coot scripts at various
stages throughout a run to help visualise the structure solution
progress.

To update your current installation (renewal of licence etc), please
visit

  https://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/

With best wishes,

The Global Phasing developers