[buster-discuss] ME and memory

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Nov 28 20:02:27 GMT 2005

Hi,

sorry for the late response!

You probably have also high(ish) resolution data? What does the
sampling rate (in the LIST.html) tell you? The ME calculation can get
REALLY big.

So you might want to run a ME job at lower resolution (to cut down on
the sampling rate). If you're after missing loops/domains, even
2.5-3.0A data should tell you something.