[buster-discuss] Buster and CCP4-4.2.2

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Wed Oct 11 09:15:26 BST 2006

Dear Craig,

it is actually nothing in the CCP4 binaries that are needed. It is the
change in the MTZ file header between 4.2.2 and 5.0 that confused
BUSTER: P212121 became 'P 21 21 21'.

And these spaces and quotes is making BUSTER misbehave (i.e. it can't
extract the spacegroup from an MTZ file when running MTZDUMP on it).

We have (obviously) a version that is using happily CCP4 5.0.2 or
6.0.1 here -- a release still needs some work though ...