[buster-discuss] Which Version of CCP4 does Buster Use?

Aaron Greenwood agreenwo at uci.edu
Thu Apr 19 02:21:08 BST 2007

In the list archive I found an email that seems to answer my question
but I would like to verify it first.

 From the archive:

> On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 03:02:26PM -0500, Katsuhiko Murakami wrote:
> >/ I installed buster but I cannot use it since there is en error in
> />/ buster/buffet/cgi-bin/inputform.cgi.  I attached html for more
> detail.
> />/ Please suggest how to fix the error.
> /
> BUSTER 1.0.2 uses CCP4 4.2.2 - are you using that?
>
> If not you can use the ccp4_cv.sh script from Clemens:
>
> https://www.globalphasing.com/people/vonrhein/ccp4/index.html
>
> Regards,
>
> ClAuS

USER'S ERROR message:

> ERROR in /home/buster/buffet/cgi-bin/inputform.cgi
>
>     The following return values are set:
>
>     * Child error = 0
>     * OS error =
>     * Eval error = 0
>
> Error message  :   Error parsing the mtzdump output of
> /home/buster/users/hli/None.buster/datafiles/Barnase.mtz
> Cell/symmetry/resolution information is missing

Is my problem the same as Katsuhiko Murakami's?

Is it still the case that BUSTER uses only CCP4 4.2.2?

Will downloading and running the ccp4_cv.sh script from Clemens solve
the problem?

Best regards,

Aaron