[buster-discuss] test flag number in BUSTER

Keitaro Yamashita yamashita at castor.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Fri Apr 1 13:54:48 CEST 2011

Dear ClAuS,

> given your timezone, I'd say today ;-) ... but being closer to GMT,
> I have to say: soon, no no, real soon ;-)

Oh, I shouldn't have asked it today ;-)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new BUSTER :-)

by the way, can I ask one more question? (sorry for not-related to this topic.)

I'm refining the structure which has some missing region.
I'd like to try BUSTER with "missing atoms", but I cannot find how-to.
Is there any tutorial or example?

Cheers,

Keitaro