[buster-discuss] rhofit ??

Jonathan Grimes jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 16:03:05 CEST 2011

   Dear Buster Developers,

    We have solved the structure of a viral polymerase bound
    to viral adaptor protein.   We can see clear density for a peptide
    10-15aa, so much smaller than the full length adaptor
    protein.   We dont know if the rest of the adaptor protein is in crystal (and
    is disordered) or had been cleaved.
    We are also unclear of the peptide sequence at the moment (data to ~2.3A).

    Is ligand fitting Rhofit appropriate to use ??  Ive never used Rhofit but have
    only heard good stories.

    Thanks
    Jon

Dr. Jonathan M. Grimes,
NDM Senior Reseach Fellow
University Research Lecturer
Division of Structural Biology
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
University of Oxford
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Email: Jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk, Web: www.strubi.ox.ac.uk
Tel: (+44) - 1865 - 287561, FAX: (+44) - 1865 - 287547