[buster-discuss] Path problem

Ulrich Baumann ubaumann at uni-koeln.de
Fri Oct 26 15:48:51 CEST 2012

Hi Busters

I encounter a problem when running a job on the 2nd HD which is named "Macintosh HD" - the space " " appears to be the culprit 'cos the job runs fine on the other disk.
Is there any way to set this so that "strange" characters are possible? I'm sure it is on the web or in the manual but I can't find it now….GIYF

Best wishes,
Uli

************** Error encountered in program GEOMETRY            **************

 Line    12 in file refine1/01-BUSTER/Cycle-1/gelly_sanity_test.in

 INCLUDE /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Xtal/HSP47/SLS-Jun-2012/nat/xds_1_5/refine1/01-B
                            !