[buster-discuss] disulphide spanning two asymmetric units

Oliver Smart osmart at globalphasing.com
Wed Apr 3 19:45:22 CEST 2013

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013, Cara Vaughan wrote:

> I have a disulphide bond spanning from a molecule in one ASU to a
> cysteine in a second ASU. Does anyone know how to set this up to refine
> in Buster? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
>
> All the best,
> Cara.

Cara,

I have added an FAQ to show to deal with an SSBOND across a symmetry
contact:

http://www.globalphasing.com/buster/wiki/index.cgi?BusterFAQ#symmetrySSBOND

Please let us know if this is unclear or you need any further help.

Regards,

Oliver (for buster-develop).

| Dr Oliver Smart                             |
| Global Phasing Ltd., Cambridge UK           |
| http://www.globalphasing.com/people/osmart/ |