[buster-discuss] defining solvent content - missing part of structure

Miguel Ortiz Lombardía miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Tue May 7 11:33:06 CEST 2013

Weird, we also got the software from GlobalPhasing directly.

As for seq2seq, I have no clue, I have never used. Have you tried to
remove the "END" line in your pdb file?

Cheers,

Miguel Ortiz Lombardía

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR7257)
CNRS, Aix-Marseille Université
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
mailto:miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia

Le 07/05/13 11:20, Michael Hothorn a écrit :

> [...]
>>> Michael
>>>

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.