[buster-discuss] defining solvent content - missing part of structure

Miguel Ortiz Lombardía miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Tue May 7 12:22:03 CEST 2013

Yes, the tnt file must be consistent with the pdb file.

In autobuster you can always pass the "solc" parameter with the solvent
content that you consider appropriate for the full sequence.

If running Buster-TNT from the interface, you deal with the missing part
by including its atoms (C,N,O,S,H) in the total structure (I haven't
done that for a long time... it may have changed)

Miguel Ortiz Lombardía

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR7257)
CNRS, Aix-Marseille Université
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
mailto:miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia

Le 07/05/13 11:39, Michael Hothorn a écrit :
> Removing the END statement in the pdb file does not resolve the issue. I
> guess buster expects the records in the TNT file to be actually
> represented by coordinates in the supplied pdb file.
>
> Michael
>
> On 05/07/2013 11:33 AM, Miguel Ortiz Lombardía wrote:
>> Weird, we also got the software from GlobalPhasing directly.
>>
>> As for seq2seq, I have no clue, I have never used. Have you tried to
>> remove the "END" line in your pdb file?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

>> Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
>>
>> Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR7257)
>> CNRS, Aix-Marseille Université
>> Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
>> Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
>> Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
>> mailto:miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
>> http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia
>>
>> Le 07/05/13 11:20, Michael Hothorn a écrit :

believed to be clean.