[buster-discuss] pdb2tls issue

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Wed Jul 8 20:12:40 CEST 2015

Dear Marco,

thank you for bringing this to our attention - we hadn't noticed this
yet.

This is due to an incompatibility between GNU awk (as used on Linux
systems and older OS X versions) and BSG awk (as used on newer OS X
systems).

It will be fixed in the next release, now that we have been able to
reproduced it.

Thank you again for sending that clear and edtailed report!