[buster-discuss] Temp factors for solvent refining to very low values?

Ashley Pike ashley.pike at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 21 18:58:36 CEST 2017

Yes - data far from ideal so not an issue with any particular processing pipeline per se. Crystal probably drifted out of the beam a little bit during collection sweep. This, combined with the anisotropic nature of diffraction,  presents challenges for data scaling and impacts data quality (data predates autoPROC pipeline at Diamond). With STARANISO have tried using either merged or unmerged data - either from Diamond autoprocessing or manually processed data. Either way, STARANISO treatment exacerbates Bfactor problem in this case. BUSTER RSCC plots show nothing out of the ordinary (at least with my relatively uneducated eye).
Thanks again,
Ashley