[buster-discuss] Ccp4-8

Kikuti Carlos Carlos.Kikuti at curie.fr
Mon Jun 13 14:17:31 CEST 2022

Hallo Clemens,

Nice to talk to you again.

First thing I did (a few minutes ago) was to jump to Buster 20220608, and everything is working now.

But just in case you are still curious: yes, ccp4-8 is sourced by default (in .zprofile, I’m using ZSH under Darwin) and the ccp4-setup script kept asking me for the font84.dat file, in an endless loop… if it’s important for you to know more, please let me know what to look for. From my side this is not a problem anymore.

Well, thanks a lot, and keep up this great work!

All the best,

Carlos KIKUTI, PhD
UMR144 - CNRS - Institut Curie
Pavillon Trouillet Rossignol