[sharp-discuss] 2 questions, external phase info & solomon

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:58:32 +0100

Dear Chris,

1) the use of external phase information is only available if you
   specify yourself as expert user (via the preferences page). If you
   run the httpd under a UNIX account that is in a different group
   than you you need to 'chmod 0644' this file.

2) (I'm sure you mean eden-unique.mtz and not eden_unique.mtz) There
   seems to be a problem when creating the eden-unique.mtz file. There
   should be a file eden-unique.log with some more information. What
   version of CCP4 are you using? How did you compile your CCP4
   binaries (i.e. avoiding buggy GCC/G77 compilers on redhat)?

Hope that helps.