[sharp-discuss] resid maps and final sharp round

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:05:24 +0100

Dear Joseph,

Are you running the latest version of SUSHI (3.0.9) together with
SHARP 1.4.0? There were/are a few issues with this step. However, the
error you describe is new to me - I can't find any place where '+ }'
can occur. Could you send me the files check_input.asc and SIN for the
first SHARP run (the one that went through).

BTW: it is not too uncommon to have a few disordered Met residues -
and therefore miss some Se sites. Is it perhaps an N-terminal Met?

Hope that helps.