[sharp-discuss] Sushi on Linux box/SGI

K Futterer k.futterer@bham.ac.uk
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:35:44 +0100

Hi,
I'm using SHARP on a Linux PC, however in order to get the complete
input editor
mask I'm running netscape on an SGI. Still, some of the estimate buttons (for
NISO_BGLO, NANO_BGLO, etc..) are inactivated (i.e. don't appear and cannot be
ticked). I got around this by editing the .sin file and then submitting from
the GUI, however, I can't imagine this is the way it's supposed to work (since
it was different in earlier versions of SUSHI).

Klaus

Klaus Futterer, Ph.D.
School of Biosciences
The University of Birmingham                 Tel: +44 - (0) 121 - 414 5895
Edgbaston, Birmingham                    new Fax: +44 - (0) 121 - 414 5925
U.K.  B15 2TT                                email: k.futterer@bham.ac.uk