[sharp-discuss] REsidual maps!

rams@poori.biochem.uiowa.edu rams@poori.biochem.uiowa.edu
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:37:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi!

I have tried with more than one data set to compute residual maps and I
get the following error!  What am I doing wrong - thanks.
Rams.

-- S. Ramaswamy Department of Biochemistry. University of Iowa.

 ERROR in/home/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/peak.pl Undefined error: The following return
values are set:
   Child error = 2
   OS error = No such file or directory
   Eval error = Last entries in the http daemon log file: [Wed Jan 9
11:19:06 2002] [notice] Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) configured -- resuming normal
operations Unable to determine CCP4 version from file
/tmp/16802.dir/peaks.log (No such file or directory) Undefined error in
/home/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/peak.pl Unable to determine CCP4 version from
file /tmp/17099.dir/peaks.log (No such file or directory) Undefined error
in /home/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/peak.pl Unable to determine CCP4 version from
file /tmp/11253.dir/peaks.log (No such file or directory) Undefined error
in /home/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/peak.pl Unable to determine CCP4 version from
file /tmp/11451.dir/peaks.log
(No such file or directory)