[sharp-discuss] problems with solo2.cgi

Tommy Wang chernhoe@ima.org.sg
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:10:02 +0800

When I tried to submit either an NCS or arpwarp run on the interactive
control panel, I got the following reply. It is the same problem as what Ram
got. I've read your comments but the suggestion did not fix the problem.

Started NCS-detection run in getax_41.8pc
Please return to previous page and reload
Or go directly to Logfile for getax_41.8pc

ERROR in /home/chernhoe/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/solo2.cgi

    The following return values are set:

    * Child error = 0
    * OS error = Permission denied
    * Eval error =

Error message  :   unable to exec
"/home/chernhoe/sharp/sushi/submit.local/interactive// interactive/resume.sh
/home/chernhoe/sharp chernhoe IF3-C.1 ncsdetect getax_41.8pc.log STDERR bg"

I tried to execute the above command but it didn't work unless I modified it
to :

/home/chernhoe/sharp/sushi/submit.local/interactive/resume.sh
/home/chernhoe/sharp chernhoe IF3-C.1 ncsdetect getax_41.8pc.log STDERR bg

It seems the double slash // is causing all the problems. So how do I modify
the cgi script?

Tommy