[sharp-discuss] problems with solo2.cgi

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:59:34 +0000

I found the problem - and fixed it in the latest version of the
files. These are now available from our WWW page. Please follow the
instructions on

  http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/upgrades.html

Note: I'm not quite sure if these instructions are clear enough - but
they _should_ work. If you have questions about it please get in
contact with us (sharp-develop@globalphasing.com).

Hope that helps.