[sharp-discuss] Bug in mask files?

Paul Hubbard phubbard@post.its.mcw.edu
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:04:46 -0600

Hi,

I have been having trouble with masks generated during the solvent
flipping routine in SHARP. I used the last mask generated in the routine
(t_cycle72.msk), and wanted to extend it round the part of the molecule
I have already traced using MAPMASK in CCP4i. However, the programme
says that the mask doesn't cover the A.S.U. I checked the file, and
noticed the space group is set to 1 (p1). I edited the file so that it
was set to the correct space group, and the extention worked fine.

Is this a bug - or have I assumed something incorrectly?

Thanks

AGS

--
Paul Hubbard