[sharp-discuss] - peak list from residual map

Venkataraman Kabaleeswaran vkabale@uoft02.utoledo.edu
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:24:59 -0500

Dear Clemens,

Yes, I viewed the residual map using O without any problem.
But  I could not view it through SHARP because it  was searching for the
menu, startup files for O  in the wrong dir. "/usr/local/O/data/menu.odb"
instead of right dir "/usr/pgm/08.0/menu.odb."

I am using the perl5 (revision 5.0 version 6 subversion 0) version.

Yes I changed the rms limits for peak picking.

After the crash ../tmp/XXXX.dir  is survived with following files
peaks.log, peaks.pdb,  RESID.1.map, peaks.out.
Peaks.log file has full list of peaks end up with normal termination.

I ran checkBDG.sh script  , it gave one warning as

" NOTE    003 : your Perl version is 5.6.0 - is this the latest
               stable from www.cpan.org?

 WARNING 001 : I'm not quite sure - but it doesn't look like your httpd is
               running! You can start it using the 'restart_server' command

               Continue [y]/n ? y

-
 SUMMARY     : a total of 1 warnings were given"

thanks

venkataraman