[sharp-discuss] Solvent flattening falls at first hurdle

Derek Logan derek.logan@mbfys.lu.se
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:56:04 +0100

Dear Claus,

Thanks for the advice. Upgrading did the trick, although I'm not quite
sure why... Now the correct directory is being used for solvent
flattening, namely:

$BDG_HOME/users/derek/sharpfiles/logfiles/Lysozyme.2

All's well that ends well
Derek