[sharp-discuss] Installation problem V1.40

Karl A. Byriel k.byriel@imb.uq.edu.au
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:39:42 +1000

--B_3114002383_27033131

Hi,

We are having problems with the httpd part of the installation. We have a
Redhat 7.2 system and are using the httpd that is available with the
helpers.  We can get the web server running and all other parts of the
installation, but we only get a blank screen in the web browser.  The httpd
logs indicate users are connecting, and the users can view the page source
and see:

<!--#exec cmd="/opt/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/index.pl"-->

There are no error logs being generated.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Karl

Karl A. Byriel
Structural Biology Division
Institute for Molecular Bioscience
The University of Queensland Qld 4072 Australia
Phone: 61-7-33654941 Fax: 61-7-33651990
Mobile: 0400 209 186  HTTP://www.imb.uq.edu.au

--B_3114002383_27033131

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Installation problem V1.40</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hi,<BR>
<BR>
We are having problems with the httpd part of the installation. We have a R=
edhat 7.2 system and are using the httpd that is available with the helpers.=
 &nbsp;We can get the web server running and all other parts of the installa=
tion, but we only get a blank screen in the web browser. &nbsp;The httpd log=
s indicate users are connecting, and the users can view the page source and =
see: &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT>&lt;<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000">!--#exec cmd=3D&quot=
;/opt/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/index.pl&quot;--</FONT>&gt;<BR>
<BR>
</TT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">There are no error logs being generated. &=
nbsp;Can anyone help?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
Karl<BR>
<BR>
Karl A. Byriel<BR>
Structural Biology Division<BR>
Institute for Molecular Bioscience<BR>
The University of Queensland Qld 4072 Australia<BR>
Phone: 61-7-33654941 Fax: 61-7-33651990<BR>
Mobile: 0400 209 186 &nbsp;HTTP://www.imb.uq.edu.au<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>