[sharp-discuss] plot SHARP electron-density map interface problem

chernhoe chernhoe@imcb.nus.edu.sg
14 Jan 2003 18:55:32 +0800

When I try to use the 'plot SHARP electron-density maps' interface to
make a script to save a map in CCP4/XtalView format, I get something
like this

ERROR in /home/chernhoe/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/map.pl

    The following return values are set:

Child error = 256
OS error = No such file or directory
Eval error =

Error message  :   Directory "/tmp/chernhoe/14438.dir" not found or not
readable

The option to make a script to save O maps works and asks to save a
createMap.sh file.

The plot button for making O/CCP4/Xtalview maps also works.

However, in the case of using the plot button to make an O/Xtalview map,
it asks me whether to save a file called map.pl. This is a tar file, but
the map.pl filename is highly misleading. May I know if this is a bug?
In the case of plotting a CCP4 map, it correctly asks to save a save.tar
file. Clemens, could you please verify this?

regards,
chernhoe