[sharp-discuss] Error : Job was not started .machine not found

Vinod Reddy Melapudi vinod@reddrum.tamu.edu
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:27:47 -0500

Hi,
I started a job named X, which resulted in a job directory named X.0
and it had a file .machine in the job directory. The cycles of the job
produced X.1, X.2 etc. After the job as completed. To run additional
features (Arp/Warp in Phase Improvement Control panel), I chose
X.1 or X.2, where both of them failed complaining
Error: Job was not started, .machine was not found.

When i tried to trace the error, i found out that it was trying too look
for .machine file in the job directories. The .machine existed only in X.0
and not in X.1, X.2

Could anyone tell me, if there is a way to get around this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Vinod