[sharp-discuss] Error : Job was not started .machine not found

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:10:30 +0100

--aM3YZ0Iwxop3KEKx

Hi Vinod,

I'm aware of that problem - the .machine file from X.0 should be
caried through to the various other X.* directories during an
autoSHARP job.

Solution: just copy the X.0/.machine file to X.1/.machine and
X.2/.machine. That should solve this problem.