[sharp-discuss] can not submit!

zijie zhou zzjqd@mail.ustc.edu.cn
12 Mar 2003 21:26:09 +0800

hi,all sharper:

I recently installed sharp(v3.0.7) on irix6.4.
But if I start the "autoSharp" to prepare the input files(I just use the
exmaple provided by sharp), the following error occurs when I press the
"submit" button.

ERROR in /usr/people/wzhy/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/autoSHARP.cgi

    The following return values are set:

Child error = 0
OS error = No such file or directory
Eval error =
Error message  :   Unknown job submission method "None"

On the other hand, if I start "sharp" alone, pressing the
"submit" button gives no response at all.
I think maybe something is not set well in configuration.
Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

Zhaocai Zhou
School of Life Sciences,
University of Science & Technology of China;
Key Laboratory of Structural Biology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei, Anhui, 230026, P.R.China
Tel:86-551-3607334
Fax:86-551-3607154