[sharp-discuss] residual map

Zijie Zhou zzjqd@mail.ustc.edu.cn
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:05:03 +0800 (CST)

Hi,all:

I use the most recent version of Sharp and sushi package.
Installation seems OK.
But When I use the example to practice, problems occured:
I followed "autoSharp"-->"Prepare"--->"submit"
But the only choice of submit method is "Submission impossible".
And if I negelect this to press the "submit" button, I see such
message:

Error in autoSHARP.cgi
Child error=0;
OS error=NO such file or directory
eval=

error message: Unknown job submission method: "none".

I have tried a lot to read and debug the program codes related to
may cgi programs. But I can not work it out although I am sure the
problem is related to the interactive submitting process.
Any advice will highly appreciated.

Zhaocai Zhou
School of Life Sciences,
University of Science & Technology of China;
Key Laboratory of Structural Biology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei, Anhui, 230026, P.R.China
Tel:86-551-3607334
Fax:86-551-3607154