[sharp-discuss] AutoSHARP "Unknown job submission method"

Mario A. Bianchet bianchet@juliet.med.jhmi.edu
Wed, 21 May 2003 18:01:05 -0400

Hello,

        I just finished the installation of SHARP and I am trying to
submit an autoSHARP run.

After fill all the information and data, in the submition line  the
submition method have the only option: "Submition impossible".  Ignoring
it, after submition, an error appears. The error in the
~sharp/sushi/logs/error_log is:

Error in script /prog/sharp/sushi/cgi-bin/autoSHARP.cgi - Unknown job
submission method "None" at /prog/sharp/lib/libhtml.pl line 1476.

I can save but not run  auto SHARP. Any idea?

Also, trying a regular SHARP run, never take from the mtz the cell
dimensions and space group....

Mario.