[sharp-discuss] Problems with authentication

Derek Logan derek.logan@mbfys.lu.se
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:23:25 +0100

Hi,

I am experiencing a very frustrating problem with the interface. After
being away from my results for a couple of months I tried to go back to
them, but I can only get as far as the "Results" page. Clicking on any
link therein requires me to reauthenticate myself, and my password is
no longer valid. I have tried checking the ownerships of the
directories and files in question, but there seems to be no problem
there. Any hints? What is different about my "home" page and the
results page in terms of access and ownership?

Derek
--
Derek Logan             tel: +46 46 222 1443
Molecular Biophysics    fax: +46 46 222 4692