[sharp-discuss] Sharp Error

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:55:07 +0000

--F8dlzb82+Fcn6AgP

Dear Sam,

that is odd (I haven't heard of problems there before) - are there any
other sensible messages in

  $BDG_home/sushi/logs/error_log

or the eden-unique.log file (in the directory where the eden.mtz file
is residing)?

What version of CCP4 are you running? What operating system are we
talking about (Linux distribution and release)?