[sharp-discuss] Sharp Installation Error

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:01:20 +0000

--UnaWdueM1EBWVRzC

Hi,

Oh dear - I haven't had my fingers on a Gentoo box (yet): it seems as
if the 'hostname' command is not in the standard PATH for this
distribution (in the /bin/sh shell - which might be different from
your login shell).

Could you do (at your prompt)

  % type hostname
  % which hostname

and then

  % /bin/sh
  # type hostname

If you found which directory 'hostname' is in please let me know (I
need to add it to the file $BDG_home/opsys/Linux).