[sharp-discuss] AuotSHARP seems to "hang"

Earl Rutenber erutenber@gladstone.ucsf.edu
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:40:18 -0700

Hi,

I'm running AuotSHARP installed under Redhat Linux
Enterprise.  I am starting with data in three scalepack
output files corresponding to each of three wavelengths
for a Pt MAD experiment.  I started the job last night and
this morning it seems to have "hung" right after (during?)
step 4 (Matthews Coefficient) of "Extracting additional
information"...  It indicated that it was "going to
re-calculate Wilson based scale and temperature factor"
and I find that it seems to have run "Wilson" (the plots
are there, etc...)  But now what is it trying to do?  It
is accumulating CPU (about 4 hours now...) but there is no
further oputput or Errors.  Where should I look for clues?

Many thanks!

Earl