[sharp-discuss] Problems with AutoSharp

MYTHILI NADELLA MNADELLA at JHMI.EDU
Fri Oct 15 19:19:49 BST 2004

Hello,

I have a problem with AutoSharp being run on our computer cluster. We've recently received a new license for the program. However, after inputing all necessary information for MIR for a single heavy-atom derivative data set merged with a native data set, the input web-page delivers a message of "Submission Impossible" at the bottom. So, I am unable to run AutoSharp, although I can log in, and input variables and have my files recognized. I don't know if this is a simple or complex problem, but I'll appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thank you,
Mythili Nadella