[sharp-discuss] ***SHARP-ERR-0002: Unknown return status = 8 ***

cupri at lnls.br cupri at lnls.br
Wed Feb 16 19:02:30 GMT 2005

Hi,

When I run a Sharp job, I get the following error message:
***SHARP-ERR-0002: Unknown return status = 8 ***
Can someone help me to fix it.

 SHARP: A Statistical Heavy Atom Phasing and Refinement Program

 Copyright (C) 2002      Claus Flensburg, Wlodzimierz Paciorek,
                         Marc Schiltz, Clemens Vonrhein,
                         Gérard Bricogne and the
                         Buster Development Group.
 Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Clemens Vonrhein,
                         Gérard Bricogne and the
                         Buster Development Group.
 Copyright (C) 1992-1998 Eric de La Fortelle and
                         Gérard Bricogne.

               All rights reserved.

Use of this program implies acceptance of conditions given in
the SHARP licence agreement.

 Version : sharp 2.0.4 for irixn32 made on Dec  9 2004 at 11:48:21

 The reference to quote for SHARP is :

    La Fortelle, E. de & Bricogne, G. (1997) Methods in
    Enzymology, Macromolecular Crystallography, volume
    276, pp. 472-494, edited by R. M. Sweet and C. W.
    Carter, Jr. New York: Academic Press.

***SHARP-ERR-0002: Unknown return status = 8 ***