[sharp-discuss] ***SHARP-ERR-0002: Unknown return status = 8 ***

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Wed Feb 16 19:15:17 GMT 2005

Hi,

do you run on a machine for which you have a licence key (in
$BDG_home/.licence) - either through your original licence request
or through a request for additional licence keys?

Also: have you edited the .licence file in any way? This is not
supported.

And finally: have you saved your .licence file on a 'funny' platform
such as Windows, Dos etc: then you might have linefeed/carriage return
special characters in that file.