[sharp-discuss] PKMAPS error executing sharp

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Jul 4 10:55:48 BST 2005

Dear Francisco,

remember that you need a licence key for every machine you want to run
SHARP/autoSHARP on (your error problem means that you haven't got a
licence key for that particular computer yet). The normal way of
getting these is:

 - you should have requested at some point an initial licence (giving
   us details about institution etc). This will give you a Request ID
   (4-digit number): please write this down.

 - using this 4-digit number and your email address, you can request
   as many as you want 'additional licence keys' (which will be tied
   to the initial licence request ID). For that, go to

     http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/restricted/request.html

   Since we change access information on a regular basis, you might
   not be able to immediately connect to this page. Again, you can use
   your email address to get the current access information at

     http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/licence/password.html

   And finally, if you have forgotten your initial request ID (this
   4-digit number): please go to

     http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/licence/reminder.html

Obviously, all this relies on a valid email addres that you gave us
(otherwise we have no way of contacting you or checking things).

Hope that helps.