[sharp-discuss] solvent flattening error in p61 and p6522

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Tue Jul 5 15:48:00 BST 2005

Dear Stefan,

this is a 'feature' of awk under IRIX. Solution

1. edit the file $BDG_home/lib/libxtal.sh and find the line that
   starts with

ismtz () {

2. change the whole function to

ismtz () {
  if [ $# -eq 1 ]; then
    chkfil $1
    # awk on IRIX complains about 'Input record too long'
    #ismtz_tmp=`head -1 $1 | awk '{print $1}' | grep -c MTZ`
    ismtz_tmp=`head -1 $1 | grep -c MTZ`
    if [ $ismtz_tmp -eq 0 ]; then
      echo 1
    else