[sharp-discuss] solvent flattening error in p61 and p6522

Stefan T. Arold sta at cbs.cnrs.fr
Tue Jul 5 18:14:36 BST 2005

Dear Clemens,

Thank you for the quick reply!
unfortunately, this does not fix it ... our current libxtal.sh file
already contains exactly this function  (?!).
could it be something with the sort order ? (it says !!! WARNING, sort
order improper !!! in the mtzutils log, and then !!! Error, too large
indices (> 512) occur !!! !!! Fatal error while reading reflections !!!
  - see below)

Best regards
Stefan

email: S.Arold at cbs.cnrs.fr