[sharp-discuss] OS X, ARP/wARP error in CLIBD_MON

Wilson, Jeffrey (wilsj9) wilsj9 at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Jul 11 20:55:54 BST 2005

To preface this post, I am running OS X 10.3.9, and my account is the sharp
administrator.  I recently upgraded Solve/Resolve to the 2.09 binaries
(which caused me quite a bit of grief since I needed to upgrade to CCP4
binaries which are located in different locations from the source compiled
CCP4).  After fixing my Sharp setup to relect the new locations of files, I
restarted the server and ran Sharp to the Phase improvement panel.
When trying to run the automatic model building with arp/warp in Sharp, I
get the following error:

3. Running "arpwarp.sh"

1. reading warp.par (for ARP/wARP version 6.1)

ERROR : undefined/wrong variable $CLIBD_MON = ""

I checked my "printenv" which has CLIBD_MON pointing to
/sw/lib/ccp4-5.0.2/data/monomers/.  I am running the fink binaries of
ccp4-5.0.2-101.  ARP/wARP is 6.1.1.  Any ideas?

Jeff