[sharp-discuss] adding a compound in sushi interface

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Tue May 24 14:14:04 BST 2005

Dear Joel,

you create a compound in the Sushi interface by

 - selecting an existing compound

 - pressing the 'New' button (at the top panel)

The same is for all other hierarchical levels - to get to a description
similar to the scenarios described at

  http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/manual/chapter2.html#scenarios

You can also delete levels.

I had a quick check of the manual (at
http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/manual/index.html) - and it seems
that this particular item isn't properly described ... need to fix
that (thanks for spotting it).

I never thought of our documentaiotn as 'thin' (it is 117 pages after
all) - usually anything longer than half a paragraph is considered as
something of an epic piece of documentation ;-)

But the FAQ might need some reworking and adding ...