[sharp-discuss] Density Modification Error

Robert Court Robert.Court at cancer.org.uk
Mon Apr 24 14:37:01 BST 2006

Apologies for the last message, my oversize thumb hit the send button prematurely.

I'm trying to run a job in autoSHARP (Version : sharp 2.0.4 for linuxi) and it stops with the following error during the density modification error:

3. Automatic density modification (best, i.e original hand)
(explanation)

 NOTE    : judging from the correlations (reported above) for the two hands, the
           original hand gives a better correlation (0.0 [ mol/asu] vs 0.0 [
           mol/asu]): so we assume this is the correct one!

 ERROR   : unable to find file ".sharprc" in directory
           "/software/i586-linux/sharp/users/robert/None.sharp/logfiles/GAM-MIR.1"!

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Rob

--