[sharp-discuss] Density Modification Error

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Apr 24 21:32:26 BST 2006

Dear Rob,

please update to the latest SHARP/autoSHARP (released 09.11.2006,
SHARP 2.2.0 and autoSHARP 3.4.0). The error you get was one that
should have been adressed with this latest release. Please see:

  http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes_sushi-3.4.0.html#changes

for a complete list of changes and improvements. There are A LOT of
them!