[sharp-discuss] How to enable the submit method "Interactive parallel version (2 processors)" ?

Kelvin Chou chaochic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 21:50:53 BST 2006

Hi,
I have installed SHARP/autoSHARP 2.2.0 on a Linux machine with Intel dual core CPU. It does show 2 cpu information in /proc/cpuinfo, and I do specify Number of processors=2 in my SHARP license key request. However, when I try to submit a autoSHARP project using the autoSHARP Control Panel, it only shows "Interactive" method. There is no "Interactive parallel version (2 processors)" method for me to select. Do I have to configure something to enable it?
Thank you!

Kelvin