[sharp-discuss] How to do heavy atom detection on lower reolution through Autosharp

pramod at cdfd.org.in pramod at cdfd.org.in
Tue Aug 22 19:21:11 BST 2006

Hi all
I am a new user of the SHARP. My SAD data is of 3.5 Angstrom and i want
to run this through SHARP/AUTOSHARP at lower resolution to detect the Se
sites and the phase extension upto higher resolution. How should I detect
Se site for lower resolution through autosharp, becouse no any resolution
limit option(pull down option) is given in autosharp? Is i have to scale
and truncate my data at lower resolution and then use this file to detect
heavy atom site through AUTOSHARP and then these sites will be used to
get the elctron density map upto 3.5 Angstrom ,with the input as 3.5 Angstrom
scaled and truncated data ? please any one help me?
Thanks in advance
With regards
Pramod Kumar
Junior Research Fellow
c/o-Dr.Shekher C Mande
Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diognostics
ECIL road
Nacharam
Hyderabad-76

-