[sharp-discuss] problem running getax on SHARP

Alejandro Buschiazzo alebus at pasteur.fr
Sat Feb 25 00:02:49 GMT 2006

using  sharp 2.2.0  /  sushi 3.4.0

when launching getax to detect NCS I get the following errors

1. The file

getax_49.0pc.log.2.html

is created in logfiles, but remains empty (as well as the dir getax_49.0pc)

2. The only message I get is in the STDERR file, which reads

Scalar found where operator expected at
/usr/local/sharp/bin/sharp/getax.pl line 233, near "$section"
         (Missing semicolon on previous line?)
syntax error at /usr/local/sharp/bin/sharp/getax.pl line 233, near
"$section"
Execution of /usr/local/sharp/bin/sharp/getax.pl aborted due to
compilation errors.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

--
Alejandro Buschiazzo