[sharp-discuss] autosharp with unmerged scalepack file

Jinsong Liu jinsong.liu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:07:03 GMT 2006

Thanks  Jan,

Switching from standard mode to expert put the space group option back and
the problem was solved. The ccp4i problem may be a bug.

To use unmerged data was inspired by a talk Gerard gave. My data has severe
radiation damage, and he said using unmerged data and some time-dependent
compensation model, the anomalous signal will be enhanced somehow. Anyone
has some more real life example on this issue?

Jinsong