[sharp-discuss] autosharp with unmerged scalepack file

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Jan 23 18:24:00 GMT 2006

Dear Jinsong,

don't be mislead by the scalepack 'unmerged' data. It is not what we
mean when talking aout unmerged data ourselfs. For the treatement of
radiation damage data in SHARP we need unmerged data that has all the
dose-dependent information available. The scalepack data doesn't
qualify for that (at the moment we use SCALA unmerged output for that
in SHARP).

Have a look at the paper by M. Schiltz on that.